Call 413-772-1390 to schedule an appointment.
The Academy of Early Learning, the pre-school of the Greenfield Public School system, offers pre-school for children ages 3-5. At the Academy of Early Learning, children attend either:
|AM Half-Day Program:
|PM Half-Day Program:
|FULL Day Program:
|Monday-Thursday, 8:30-2:55pm & Friday, 8:30-11:15am
The Academy of Early Learning offers:
- Discovery, exploration and learning through play
- Caring, certified teachers and trained classroom assistants
- Sliding-scale tuition, based on family income
- Optional before-school, after-school and Friday care
There are many requests for our program, and spaces fill quickly. If you are interested, please take these 2 steps as soon as possible:
- Complete the Preschool Enrollment form below and return it to:
Academy of Early Learning, One Place Terrace, Greenfield, MA 01301
- Schedule a Registration Appointment by calling 413-772-1390
Registration usually takes about a half-hour and includes a free developmental screening for your child. At this time, we will also give you a tuition estimate and an opportunity to ask questions about our program.
We have a fabulous facility at North Parish school building and are very proud of our teachers and curriculum. Our staff includes a speech language pathologist, occupational therapist, physical therapist, school psychologist and school social worker.
If you would like more information about our school or would like a tour, please call 413-772-1390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, we offer free developmental screenings at any time. To request a screening, please call 413-772-1390.